23/09/2012

WHEN I GET TO WARWICK AVENUE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScSHEnFNRck 

I am at another accommodation now. The hall I booked is still not finished, so I will have my (hopefully) last move in a couple of weeks. It was very chaotic and the organisation in general leaves a lot to be desired. My mood is not the best but I want to tell you of my great week.

I had my first visitor already. Jenni, a close friend from Germany, came for sightseeing, eating and shopping (Thank you for your pictures honey ;))!


"Please look after this bear. Thank you" I did when I waited for Jenni at Paddington Station
Posing at Madame Tussaud's
Wellington Arch at Hyde Park Corner, reminded us of Berlin 
Traffic lights for horses
Buckingham Palace, London Eye behind
Synchronism
Hyde Park: My first rainy day since I'm here!
King's Cross: It didn't work :(




Yummy Burgers and Milkshakes at Tinseltown!
Our first Cream Tea! Thanks to Elke for this great tip!
Awesome fried Oreos and cheeeesy macaroni!



Looking forward to Christmas 
Weary with shopping


Because of the current London Design Festival we had the chance to collect inspiration in many interesting exhibitions!






We also did a romantic boat cruise through Regents Canal.


 We started at Little Venice (Warwick Avenue) … 
… and stopped at Camden Lock.


I am looking forward to Camberwell induction week that will start tomorrow!

No comments: