29/09/2012

Exposing

Whilst the induction week I met many people from all over the world. This is so amazing and one thing I really love about my exchange semester!
During a short guided tour, we saw a statue of Samuel Johnson's cat Hodge. The quotation on the stone exposes how I decided for my blog's title.



This week's Freshers Week what means loads of parties and events for the new students. I went to Freshers' fair where I was stunned about the endless queue to get in (some stood for two hours!) and the hectic grabbing of freebies and joining societies. The young students seem very excited about starting studies, living the first time alone and of course partying.
So have I been to a party, in Fabric. I wanted to see that famous club, voted number 1 in DJ Magazine's "Top 100 Clubs in the World".


Night buses are useful for feet cooling after dancing


No comments: