11/09/2012

LONDON CALLING

http://vimeo.com/7143749

So, everything went really well! Lucky I had an Oyster card yet, it was easy to get from the airport to my accommodation. But think about your luggage! I was glad a man helped me with carrying my heavy bag up the stairs in the underground. There was no lift at one station.

Before I can move in to my booked hall, which is not finished yet, I live with all the other students in another house. Most of them begin to study their first year and are between 17 and 20 years old. They come from various places around the world, what is really interesting for me.
I am trying to get used to the hygiene standard here but it is easier to go out and see the interesting city!

What I have visited so far: Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Spitalfields Market, The Monument, Big Ben, London Eye, Shakespeare's Globe, and much more …


View from my window to The Shard and 30 St. Mary Axe


Palace of Westminster with the clock tower. "Big Ben" is the nickname for the great bell of the clock.

Nice skate place in South Bank

No comments: