11/09/2012

WAS SO ALLES GESCHIEHT IN DER CARNABY STREET

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8393935/Peggy_March_In_der_Carnaby_Street_1995

After meeting my ERASMUS/Exchange coordinator Jim Pearson, I took one of the famous red buses to Picadilly Circus.


Eros in front of the displays at Picadilly Circus. No arrow but many pigeons.


I walked through the famous shopping lanes Carnaby Street and New Bond Street and I was overwhelmed by the masses of big brand's shops and people! I felt a bit lost between the busy men in suits.




During my way back to the hall, I went to Saintbury's, a supermarket, and was surprised of the computers where I was able to scan and pay the things by myself. No need for cashiers anymore …


school uniform

Banksy's "Falling Shopper" 

Banksy's "Choose Your Weapon", covered in perspex – Is this true streetart?

No comments: