09/12/2012

University of the Arts London – LCC

With my Student ID I have access to all colleges that belong to University of the Arts. I can use the libraries, canteens, and so on. This is a great opportunity and I want to give you a little insight into the different colleges.

"… is located in Elephant and Castle with about 5,000 students. Courses cover graphic design and advertising, photography, film and animation, journalism, publishing and public relations, sound arts and design and interactive and spatial design." (Wikipedia)

Notable alumni: Neville Brody, Harry Beck, Peter Bialobrzeski, …


View from 13th floor.
Did you know that the buses
are white on top?!


This college gives a modern and hip impression though the building is quite old. Because of a current exhibition I got a glance on the students' work which seems really good!

No comments: